Thursday, August 20, 2009

DON’T LET YOUR SITE GET STALE

DON’T LET YOUR SITE GET STALE
I am guilty of creating websites and then forgetting about them. Unfortunately this results in both visitors that get bored with your website, and won’t stick around, and also shows the search engines that you are not offering any new content to the internet community.
I would definitely suggest that you do what you can to update your website on a regular basis. I have found that I often have a spike in traffic when I go back and add new content to a site. The search engines love it! Plus nothing is as embarrassing as when you have content on your site that is no longer relevant, you don’t want to hurt your reputation!

0 comments:

JS-Kit Comments

Free Website Hosting
Join Vinefire!

  © Islamic Ways Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP